ALLIANCE PARTNER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
All NICF and NIC Alliance Partners are welcome and encouraged to attend the jointly-held The Foundations Seminar and NIC Annual Meeting of Members!
Throughout the Seminar and Annual Meeting programs, you will have the opportunity to connect with more than 350 key decision makers, executives, staff and volunteers from inter/national fraternities and sororities and their foundations.
JOINING US IN PARTNERSHIP
As an NICF or NIC Alliance Parnter, you gain industry recognition, enjoy high visibility during programs—like this one—and receive unique opportunities to market to member organizations/members by connecting with the interfraternal industry’s key decision makers and influencers. Businesses and organizations serving the interfraternal community and/or fraternal foundations receive tangible benefits as a result of their participation in the Alliance Partner programs focused on growing their business.
Are you a vendor not currently an active Alliance Partner with the NICF and/or NIC? Contact Mike McRee, Chief Operating Officer, for more information. You must be an Alliance Partner in order to exhibit at the meeting. All registrations must be submitted by Aug. 1 to receive Alliance Partner Benefits at the conference.
1. Ensure you have submitted your new Alliance Partner application or returning AP renewal form (1 per Alliance Partner company/organization). Click below to access these forms.
2. By Aug. 1, complete the standard Seminar/Annual Meeting registration form for every representative planning to attend.
- All NICF and NIC Alliance Partners should register under the type: Dual Registration, NIC Annual Meeting + The Foundations Seminar (Monday – Wednesday).
- If you have complimentary registrations based on your partnership level, please IGNORE AND CLOSE the payment page displayed following registration submission.
- Do this for each person attending with a complimentary registration.
If payment is due for attendees that do not have complimentary registration covered as a part of your partnership level and you do not pay by credit card at the time of form submission, you will be contacted and can pay by invoice.
3. Once you register, you will receive information to book your hotel in the confirmation email for each person.
NICF Seminar and the NIC Annual Meeting of Members are held at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis downtown. Alliance Partners will exhibit in the foyer space near the Cosmopolitan Ballroom and Studio session rooms.
BOOTH & EXHIBITING DETAILS
Set-up: Monday, 8 – 11:30 a.m.
Tear-down: Wednesday, Noon – 1 p.m.
- Alliance Partners are assigned to exhibit booths based on level and tenure of partnership. You will be notified of your placement within the exhibiting area after August 1.
- An electric drop and/or wi-fi access may be requested. Please select the appropriate add-ons in your registration form.
Shipping and receiving: The hotel has very limited space to accommodate the storage of packages/boxes; therefore, items should not be shipped to the hotel more than three (3) business days prior to the start of the meeting. The hotel reserves the right to refuse any shipment that arrives any earlier. Receiving charges apply to all shipments and will be posted to the guest room reservation of the person to whom the shipment is addressed.
All materials must be marked as follows:
- Hold for arrival – August 27
- Attention – Guest’s name, organization and NICF/NIC meeting
- Complete return address
- Number of boxes – 1 of 1, 1 of 2, etc.
Hyatt Regency Indianapolis
One South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Shipping and receiving rate: $5.00 per envelope/box
Delivery procedures: Charges for items delivered to meeting rooms by hotel staff will be posted upon delivery to the guestroom reservation to which the items are addressed. There is a $3.00 per box fee to have your boxes delivered to the meeting space. Exhibit booth display cases, large crates or any item requiring two (2) people to move/lift will be charged at $10.00 per item. Please allow sufficient time for the hotel staff to deliver your items to the meeting space.
Return shipping: Alliance Partners are responsible for packing and labeling their own outbound shipments.
- Outbound UPS shipments are picked up Monday-Friday at 9 a.m. from the second floor Purchasing Department.
- Outbound FedEx shipments are picked up Monday/Wednesday/Friday at 1 p.m. from the second floor Purchasing Department.
Key times for Alliance Partners include:
- Registration opens at 7:30 a.m. on Monday
- Booths can be set up on Monday between 8 – 11:30 a.m. and must be torn down Wednesday between Noon – 1 p.m.
- Networking breaks will occur:
– Monday 11:30 – Noon, 2:30 – 3 p.m. and 4 – 4:15 p.m.
– Tuesday 10:15 – 10:45 a.m., 11:45 a.m. – Noon, 1:30 – 2 p.m. and 3 – 3:15 p.m.
– Wednesday 9:30 – 9:45 a.m. and 10:45 – 11 a.m.
Key events for Alliance Partners include:
- Welcome Reception – Monday, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., Exhibit Area
- NICF Awards of Distinction Reception – Tuesday, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. at The Indiana Roof Ballroom (preceding the formal dinner program)
- NICF Alliance Partner Meeting – Wednesday, 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- For Silver partners and above, complimentary registration(s)
- Advertisement and your logo in the Alliance Partner listing in the conference Program Book
- Your logo on conference signage
- A list of attendees
Additional benefits for NICF Diamond Alliance Partners and Distinguished Diamond partners who receive benefits for both NICF and NIC:
- Invitation to participate and give remarks in the NICF Board meeting
- Invitation to a special reception
***All registration information must be received by Aug. 1 to receive these benefits.